Due to recent legislative changes, home occupation licenses are no longer required. A home based business is located in a home or residential zone.  We encourage all business owners to obtain a license. A conditional use permit (CUP) may be required before a business license may be issued.

Home Based Business License Applications
All 3 forms will need to be completed for any home based business.

Business License Application
Sheriff's Office Form
Fire Department Form

All Food Truck Business License Applications are required to complete a Wastewater Survey.
Wastewater Survey