Do you want to have your traffic citation dismissed?
- Your case may be eligible to resolve through Deferred Traffic Prosecution.
What is Deferred Traffic Prosecution?
- It's an opportunity to have your traffic citation dismissed from your driving record
- You can apply online by answering questions in a guided interview
- You'll pay a total fine and an administrative fee (the total fine is the same as it would be if you appeared in court)
- You'll enter a plea and agree to not get a traffic conviction in a 12-month period
- The process is completely voluntary
- You can choose not to participate in Deferred Traffic Prosecution and instead go through the normal processes. That would involve either paying a fine or going to court on your court date to challenge the ticket
What do you have to do?
1. Login or create a MyCase account to determine your eligibility
2. Plead "no contest" to all offenses on the eligible citation ("no contest" means you don't want to contest — or challenge — the citation)
3. Pay an administration fee and a total fine for the offenses on the eligible citation in full today or within two weeks of your application
4. Have no new traffic convictions in the 12-month period following your application